Follow monroe_aly on Twitter

Sunday 17 April 2016

In Good Company ....


Last week, I left my desk and went to London to be interviewed for a documentary for BBC ARTS about the rules and conventions of the spy novel. The filming took place in the famous Craxton Studios in a lovely house in Hampstead, and I was very well looked after by producer Matt and cameraman Adam. Among the writers who will be contributing are Frederick Forsyth, Stella Rimington, William Boyd, Charles Cumming – and (somewhat to my surprise ........) myself. The programme will be presented by Andrew Marr. Above are just some of the writers who you will be able to hear us talking about, namely John Buchan, Eric Ambler and Graham Greene. We don't know the date when it will be broadcast yet - but watch this space ...


No comments: